Friday, November 1, 2013

That is how Jihyo cares about Gary

It is a detail that I image. I am not sure if it is the truth. But I just guess from their emotion.

During the game in EP 152, Gary did not feel well on his neck, and he might feel so bad. As you can see, YJS was helping massage Gary's neck.

Then move to EP 154, when they were playing the game for heading ball.
Gary was selected by the team to play with Park Ji Sung. Then you will realize Jihyo's face or her eyes. She was staring at Gary. That is what I guess. She might be worried about Gary's neck.
She was not that happy. When everybody stepped back to leave some space for the game, Jihyo did not move but stared at Gary.
After Gary was playing, he was heading the ball like dancing. "he might be sending a message that I m fine, no worry." After that, YJS still helped massage Gary's neck. I think Gary still did not feel good on that day. Based on some fans' news, Gary was not selected to play on the field because he did not feel well at all on that day.
It is all about guess. It may not be the truth.

So just trust the part that you believe, if not, just ignore it. I guess it for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment